Monday 20 October 2008

A few seconds left



Salam to everyone

Today, almost 8 hours i have been seated in front of my computer just to finish my case report of my patient named Makariyuk Ekatarina Aleksandrovna. Just a simple case arterial hypertension and angina, but this time is very different..

Well actually, it is not the 1st case history since i hv been studying here, but i think, considerating for this current time being well i guess i should be more concentrate for what i have done, no more play, must be serious.:D..come on ijat u gotta only a few month left to be prepared before u'll be enter into a new life, new responsibilities, all is on your own...u'll be working as a doctor..

I guess, this entry should be enough to open up my eye and mind to realize what i have been heading to..bye for now, a little motivation for myself..

p/s: guys, wish me luck for my case report :D

Surah Al-Baqarah ayat 286: "Allah tidak membebani seseorang itu melainkan sesuai dgn kesanggupannya "

3 comments:

laki cikgu kimia said...

semoga mudah dalam pekerjaan mu doc!

Anonymous said...

Aizat, u're not alone. davai!

p/s: pple said im even more a reserved person now. nothing else. my aim is to focus.

JatBee said...

criticalthinker: terima kasih..semoga dipermudahkan pekerjaan mu juga wahai criticalthinker

sarah: thnx for the spirit.davai2