Saturday 12 September 2009

Salam

Salam to all of u
Wish u had a great Ramadhan and Selamat Hari Raya diucapkan as well

I am so sorry for not updating my blog for quite a long time. After i have been graduated, myself still keep on busying about the interview thingy, all the forms, the sponsor and recently about the induction course for all young housemen.

Alhamdulillah, last saturday, 5 September 2009, i got my posting which were in my hometown, Hospital Tuanku fauziah, Kangar Perlis. Alhamdulillah, Allah has answered my pray. To those outside there, took a reason for getting the nearest hospital from their house just to take care of their parents is most likely common. Why dont u go to somewhere else to gain more experiences rather been posting the nearest hospital to your places. I strongly not agree with that reason. For me, anywhere is the same. The key is as long you are willing to learn anything is just enough to make you a good doctor, and then its a privilege for u if ure getting the nearest one. I hope, this could be one of my contribution to my parents since they were not in full healthy state condition to take care of them.

Finally, tomorrow i am going to start everything, my career. I promised to myself to share with you guys about my experiences and what i have learned there in order to educate and to expose evryone to the medical world.

pray for me guys!

Allahumma yassir Wa la tu'assir

2 comments:

Nisahaz said...

all da best Dr.Aizat!
Rabbuna yusahhil, insyaAllah~ =)

Me said...

all the best!~